Dec 212015

The whipworm, known scientifically as Trichuris trichiura, is a parasite that can be found in either cats or dogs. The most common way your pet can pick up this parasite is by eating something that has already been infested. However, it is possible to transmit from animal to animal without actually ingesting anything. The eggs are very durable and can survive in their environment for months or even years. They are also very adaptable and can live in food, water, soil, feces, or on animal flesh. Old and young dogs alike can pick up this parasite. Continue reading »

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.